
All of your mothers that have gone through carseats and had experience with them Travis and I need some help. We can't seem to get past bad reviews of car seats! This peg perego car seat is what I want and then there are a few others that look great too! We bought a jogging stroller that is limited to a few brands of car seats. They are britax, graco, and peg perego. Please mothers I need your input on what to buy. We want comfort as well as something that will last through a couple of kids :). Thanks

13 comments:
Hey my sis-in-law loves the Britax because it is made in Europe, and there they do crash tests from all sides of the car ...Here in the U.S. they only do one side crash testing. They are supposed to be the safest. Thats the advice she gave me!! Love ya chica
Heather Hansen Stroshine
hey-
I have graco--- its been awesome. Althought for this one I think I might be getting a new one. I know that Britax is great and really safe. They are really durable too. I know that preg is good to though. My friend has a britax and it has lasted her through....2 and soon a 3rd.
I really dont' know much, I am trying to figure this out myself. I just learned on the news though that any car seat only has about a 5 year lifespan. So I'm sure if you get a good one it will be safe as long as you don't keep it forever! :)
hey, i am going to start a blog for the prego THS folk.
Whats your email?
Hey my aunt has Peg Perego and it is super cute....BUT it is sooooooooooo HEAVY! Maybe it was an older model, but I would totally have died. However, if you are looking to have ripped arms than its a winner. I had a chicco (spelling?) to begin with and we really loved it. Wait...I think laur has one.
Love you lizard,
Car
We had Graco for Lily and really liked it:) we also have Evenflo right now and that brand it super good too!! GOOD LUCK*
I am all for Britax even though they are expensive. We had a graco and had so many problems with it that we ended up buying a Britax and I can't believe the difference between the two. It was definitely worth the money!
I've never heard of Britax but based on what Heather said, I'd be sold! Preston had a Graco and it was heavy. That's the only thing I hated about it. Other than that it was perfect for his long legs and your baby is going to have long leggs too (thank you clyde genes)! All this is making me so excited! It doesn't seem real that you're going to have a baby but just thinking about his characteristics makes him real!! I can't wait! Another thing, You'll probably only attatch the car seat to the stroller the 1st 6 months. And don't worry too much about the bad reviews just make sure you like it.
I had a Graco carrier seat and loved it...however, my son did not. I think he mostly just hated the rear facing thing. So as soon as he was 20 libs (which, as you may well know, does not take too long for a Burr child) we got him a forward facing Alpha and Omega that is good from like 5lbs up to 100. And I love that too because it could be used from birth all the way until they are like 12. But the Graco safeseat was my favorite looking one and I thought the best as far as safety goes too.
I have Graco! I like it a lot and plan on just getting a different car seat cover for a boy! I have loved it so far! It is still in great shape and she is almost out of hers? I don't have much experience sorry!
I would say Peg-Perego or Britax!!!! I used the peg infant carrier & both of my kids have Britax toddler seats. I also have found a lady on Ebay who will make you custom covers that fit perfect!!!! Avi has the cutest pink with big brown polka dots. It is totally worth the investment!!! I also have both the single and double peg strollers & couldn't live without either.
Hey, Lindsay! Long time. We have a Graco, which has been great, but yes it is heavy. Next time around I'm opting for a baby trend, those are great. But since that won't work for you... I'd get Britax, my best friend can't live without hers.
Good luck, and congrats! Baby boys are the best.
Becky
I will add that the Britax is the Cadillac of car seats and if you are going to splurge on anything, the car seat is the most important as it could mean your child's life. It is even more important than having a nice stroller or crib. I used the craco snug ride and it was fine but the britax will last from newborn to toddler if you get a convertable. Nice to find your blog. Hey- if you ever have questions or are interested in learning about the benefits of using a birth doula(I am training and will be assisting Elizabeth Anderson in our ward) let me know. I have a passion for helping women through pregnancy and birth. - Sarah Parente
Post a Comment