My sister MaRiE gets married on Friday. Doesn't she look beautiful in this picture?? I am so excited for her and her husband to be Cason Green to be married, they are a perfect match! I love you Marie and can't wait for you to be Mrs. Green!!!!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
7 comments:
YOU are OLD! CAn you believe you're little sister is getting married? You should come join me for PIZZA! (wink, wink).....
You have such a beautiful sister! I'm so excited for her to be married. How fun!! I'm also excited to see you tomorrow at the wedding. Love you linds!
WOW! Burr girls are GORGEOUS, that's all there is to it! Congrats to Marie!
Wow I can't believe she is getting married that is so awesome! Tell her congrats! And she looks beautiful!
I'm so happy for Marie! Have fun at the wedding and tell her congratulations for me. I'm so glad you have a blog, it's fun to see what you're up to!
I can't believe how very much she looks like Lauren in that and her engagement picture. I never thought so before.
Post a Comment