I cannot believe it! Lan is my favorite! Tell her happy birthday and tell Sarah congrats as well. How fun! Everyone is growing up. haha! Miss you linds and love you! Have so much fun in Powell. I can't really tell if you're excited for that or not..... ;)
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
4 comments:
Oh how I LOVE Julianne! She is the cutest girl ever!
Darling picture! You are both beautiful!
i love her!!! tell her happy b-day for me:)
I cannot believe it! Lan is my favorite! Tell her happy birthday and tell Sarah congrats as well. How fun! Everyone is growing up. haha! Miss you linds and love you! Have so much fun in Powell. I can't really tell if you're excited for that or not..... ;)
Post a Comment