22 years old!!!! Now that I think about it, I was 22 when I had Preston... It's a good age ;o) Have a wonderful day! We think you're so great! Love you & Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Lindsay. I am so sorry I missed it I meant to tell you today at church but the only time I saw you was when i was on the stand. I hope you had a great day!!!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
10 comments:
22 years old!!!! Now that I think about it, I was 22 when I had Preston... It's a good age ;o) Have a wonderful day! We think you're so great! Love you & Happy Birthday!!
and me to silly.
Love ya Lar
Happy Birthday Linds!!! Hope you have a fantastic day! I agree... its the best age to have your first baby!
Happy Birthday Linds! I hope you have an enjoyable day!!
Happy Birthday sister!
Linds!! I hope your birthday was fabulous. I love you!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Lindsay. I am so sorry I missed it I meant to tell you today at church but the only time I saw you was when i was on the stand. I hope you had a great day!!!
Happy Birthday Linds!!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment