My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
5 comments:
Good luck on the flight...what are you doing in Florida in your condition? SO jealous of the Lake Powell trip.
Okay Mrs. Pregnant (who doesn't even look it!). YOu look so gorgeous in that 4th of July picture! As if you have a baby due in 100 days...come on!
wooo hoo have FUN!!! ....and GOOD LUCK
come home!!
um... hi! I live in Florida. What are you doing here? Come visit me! :) I love you.
Post a Comment