Look at these munchkins that I get to see weekly! I love to play with, fix food for, care for, put down for naps :), laugh with, love, listen to stories and just be with these kids! These are only a few of the many kids I get to take care of!
Look at that model!Aiden's swing is amazing! That kid knows how to hit a ball!
STUD




6 comments:
My cousin Aiden. His hair is soooo long. I haven't seen him in forever. Us Rawle's all look the same. Haha.. Love you.
Oh my gosh they are so cute! And she is going to be absolutely gorgeous when she grows up!! Your going to be such a good mom!
you will be well prepared to be a mommy from nannying all the time!
Hey Lindsay! How are you! I stumbled upon your blog by accident but was so excited that i did! Hope you are doing well! Love ya! are you on facebook? I would love to talk to ya!
If you want to check out our blog page please do!
darling pics...Aiden is such a stud* i am so sad I missed kang. zoo;( i love you!!!
Hey you! It was good to hear from you. You two are such a cute couple! I'm glad things are going well for you. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment