Yes! and I just watched the one where they have they're little girl STellA! haha....It's funny how I thought that show looked so stupid and I've actually grown to love it!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
7 comments:
Yes! and I just watched the one where they have they're little girl STellA! haha....It's funny how I thought that show looked so stupid and I've actually grown to love it!
Hey there, Lindsey! Wow, how are you? I am doing well. Extraordinarily busy, but I don't think that ever really changes.
Congratulations on your future baby, that's so exciting!
Hey! I love this show! When I first saw something about it, I thought it was going to be so dumb, but after the first one...I got hooked!
Love Love Love it!
what channel is it on?
I think I have seen every Episode! I think people either love it or hate it... and I definitely love it!
Watch it and love it!
Post a Comment