So I have never watched the Hills. I know I am a loser. However my I am with my sister-in-law who is obsessed with it, and she wanted me to watch it. So I caved in. You will have to update me on it.
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
7 comments:
Ha ha haahaaa! Awwwwghhhh! Spencer.... JUST DIE! You know, the show is trash... and way lame... but I LOVE IT! and I love you ;)Mwwwwwwwwwa!
I am totally obsessed with this show too! and my husband totally tries to deny it but he gets way into it with me too!
I love the hills! I don't know why though. I can't stand everyone on it but I have to watch it!!
Love this show and I'm so glad it's back!!! Woo Woo!!!
Wow we have alot in common....when there is no drama in my life i need to fill that void...so i turn to the hills!
So I have never watched the Hills. I know I am a loser. However my I am with my sister-in-law who is obsessed with it, and she wanted me to watch it. So I caved in. You will have to update me on it.
It really is addicting...Spencer really is scum of the earth.
Post a Comment