This weekend Trav & I and my sister and brother-in-law went on a hunt for some nice plump pumpkins. We found the perfect ones to carve. We made it a little party and bought some candy, gathered supplies and turned on the Red Sox game (for the boys) and got to carvin. It was so much fun! It has been a little while since I have done this so it was lots of fun! Here is my finished product: (You may be looking at it like I am such an amazing pumpkin carver, but we actually bought stencils so we took the easy way out :)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







15 comments:
How fun! I love carving pumpkins! Yeah, I only have 23 days but you are closer than me!! How exciting..how are you feeling about everything?? I'm so anxious but excited and very very ready for this baby to come!
so fun! i love halloween! pretty sure you are due any second! im so excited for you, good luck!
We're carving pumpkins this weekend:) Yea for the fall! How's pregnancy? I haven't seen you all semester and it's almost mid-terms!
That looks like so much fun! I want to do pumkins this year, but we just haven't had the time!
How are you doing? Ready to pop! We still need to go to lunch! I have a gift for you sitting on my counter to remind me! Call me when you aren't busy! Love ya
FUN! That makes me so so excited for Halloween!! Your pumpkin is so cute! I can't wait to carve pumpkins and eat a bunch of candy!
Fun! I haven't done that for so long. You have inspired me!
CUTE pumpkins! It actually is still really hard to carve pumpkins with the stencil, so you did AWESOME!!
Hurry and get that baby here, 1 week to go!! WOOT WOO!!
Oh i love the ideas from Martha Stewart Halloween, i would totally do that for a Halloween party, thanks for the Ideas!!
So Cute! I have carved enough pumpkins to know it's not that easy to make them look Martha Stewartish. Great job.I will be in Thailand when the baby comes. I hope all goes well and I will be thinking about you and Travis at this amazing time in your lives. The day I had my kids were some of the best days of my life. Enjoy it all....even the pain. Love you guys.
AHHHHHHH i love them:) We are carving pumpkins for FHE next monday:) HOW FUN*
I am still impressed even though you got stencils-they look great. Good luck over the next few days! I hope baby owen comes soon!
Fun! Wish we could be there...
Ya! How fun are those pumpkins? I love them, Halloween is the best time of year, the leaves are falling, the air gets crisp... I love the Fall.
No baby yet? Are you dying? Well good luck, I'm excited to see the little man you two produce.
Cute pumpkins! Shoulda carved one that looked like Julianne's face hahaha
owen is such a good name!! one of my best friends is named owen! how are you feeling?!?! you're almost there!
Post a Comment