Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I love my birthday boy!


Happy birthday to the best husband in the world! #25!!!! In less than two weeks he will be a dad to baby Owen and I am so excited for this chapter in our lives! He is selfless, funny, handsome, smart, grateful, loving, spiritual and caring! I hope you have an awesome day babe!! And remember... ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

Yay #25! Happy Happy Birthday Travis! We hope it is wonderful

Unknown said...

Hey I wish she would have said hi to me I don't think I know her. Does your sister have the guts to just go up to him and say hi?? I would really like her to meet him first for safety precautions I wish I could explain this better, he really is so nice and very giving but he isn't exactly someone I would want my sister to date.

Lauren Clyde said...

Aaaaugh! I was reading this post and I read, "He is selfish, funny (wait!what? selfish? Oh!Selfless!) LoL :o) Trav is awesome!! We love him and hope he has a fabulous birthday.

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

that's so funny because it's davis' birthday too!

Nakita Ellis said...

Oh BOY LINDS!!! 12 more days! Make sure to let me know when you have him so I can come visit you!! Where are you delivering??

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Travis!!! I hope you had a great day!!