Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not quite done-Nursery

Still scramblin to get the nursery done but here is what we have so far. We are renting so we can't paint. I am waiting for some really cute wall decals to come to add some color. We need a lamp and a couple picture frames too! I am pleased with how it turned out!!!!






20 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! It makes me want to come over and hang out in there with you.

Erin and Corey said...

Lindsay, what a cute room! I LOVE the bedding. Can you believe your due date is tomorrow? actually, you probably can... :) Can't wait to hear how it goes! Good luck, girl.

Cason and Marie said...

CUTE!! I Love it!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I love it! It looks so cute!

Matt and Gina Cook said...

Nursery is so cute. I love the colors. Cannot wait till you have that acute baby. I need to come visit you and hold him mine are getting to old to want cuddles for to long.

Anonymous said...

Linds his nursery is darling! Now you just need him to come so that you can put it to use! I can't wait to hear how everything goes and can't wait to see his darling face!

Lindsey S. said...

It is so cute! I want that chair! The bedding is way cute. I love the bedskirt. I hope to see a baby in there soon. I am sure you do too!

Becca said...

Lindsay, I love it!I bet you're so excited to finally have your little baby in your arms! Good luck with everything!

Karissa and Mik said...

that is such a cute room! time to come out now baby and enjoy it!

Ashley said...

It's darling. I love that bright green color for a boy. Oh, good luck Linds. I hope you have a fantastic birth experience. We will be thinking of you.

Larry and Ashley said...

Holy cow that is SO cute!! I absolutely love it! And by the way the picture on my blog is Larry..it's creepy huh!!

Phil and Ashlee said...

I love it. The colors are perfect. good job Lindsay!

Megano said...

Lindsay it turned out so cute!!! That's so exciting to be able to put a cute baby room together!!! I love it! I can't believe your due date is tomorrow!!! AMAZING!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck!

STEPHANIE R said...

So cute Linds! I can hardly wait to hear if the baby has come yet! Love you!

The Miller's said...

Hey darlin loving the chair.....babinski's rocks!!! We actually have the same exact chair and ottoman!!! I think it's the most comfy chair I have ever sat in you are going to love it! Owen's room is adorable!

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

It looks so cute! The bedding is adorable! I can't wait to see him!

The Hille's said...

What a cute nursery! I love the colors!

Sarah and Desmond said...

Makes me want a boy! Someday. Super cute room Lindsay.

ezolli86 said...

Good job decorating. Owen's gonna love it. I know what you mean about wanting to paint and not being able to. I hate my white walls! Anyway, I am so excited for you and Travis. Let me know if you need anything, I'm just down the street!

Melissa said...

I love your nursery. I am coming over to see your new beautiful baby. I love the colors you picked.