Thursday, November 13, 2008

doin it too

Goin Private! Giving everyone a week to leave emails. Leave your email if you want in :)

120 comments:

Emily Frame said...

emilykframe@gmail.com

Sarah and Desmond said...

I would love to see your blog.
sarah.prentice1919@yahoo.com

Glad everything is going well at home. He is absolutely adorable and you look like you are a fantastic mommy! Congrats again!

{Brittany} said...

Yes Please!
brittanyasay@gmail.com

heather telford photography said...

hdh481@gmail.com

J&B Barrett said...

Hey linds, your baby is absolutely ADORABLE!! I hope you guys are doing well!

CONGRATS!

oh and please add me! I love your blog!
bongirl44@yahoo.com

Nakita Ellis said...

I'll be doing this as soon as my little one comes too. nakitae@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Hope that you don't mind that I follow your lovely blog :)

rachel.rasband@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Hope you don't mind that I follow your lovely blog :)

rachel.rasband@gmail.com

Larry and Ashley said...

asheebee@comcast.net :)

Joey Shepherd said...

joeshepherd2@gmail.com

-kim slider shepherd

Phil and Ashlee said...

I want to view it still! e.ashlee@gmail.com love ya

Chelsey said...

jeffandchelsey@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds!!! Your baby is ADORABLE! Juliane said he is doing so well now, i am so glad!! You and your litle family are so cute. :) Here's my email:

kaitlan.nielsen@qclawfirm.com
I don't think you know me by that last name but its kaitlan peterson -jul's friend:)

The Howards said...

us burrchick3@hotmail.com
cute pictures.

The Howards said...

cute pics of owen burrchick3@hotmail.com

Karissa and Mik said...

dont forget to add me! k.roney@hotmail.com

Megano said...

I want in!! I love looking at your blog!! mnjniccoli@yahoo.com

K. Crisler said...

kellicrisler@gmail.com

K. Crisler said...

kellicrisler@gmail.com

Whitney said...

maughanc@gmail.com

Tara Winchester said...

hi clydes its the winchesters in the ward, just wanting an add!

{Brittany} said...

You know we do!!! Brittanyasay@gmail.com

Karly said...

tedandkarly@gmail.com

Mel and Nate said...

Owen is soooo cute! I cannot wait to have a little newborn again! Let me know if you need anything at all! My email is melpaynter@hotmail.com I am so happy for you!!!!

Matt and Gina Cook said...

Of course I want to keep checking out your blog it is the best way to keep in touch.
ginacook1978@yahoo.com

Jene and Megan said...

megmarie18@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hoodie24@gmail.com

Ashley said...

aaburr@gmail.com

Matt and Gina Cook said...

Of course I would love to keep lookin you up on your blog. Your little Owen is adorable.
ginacook1978@yahoo.com

{lindy baker cakes} said...

lindyandmatt@gmail.com
Count us in!

Stefanie Bell said...

I would love to keep looking at your blog! Owen is darling by the way!! tennischick126@hotmail.com

Rachel and Todd said...

foxandewe@gmail.com. Thanks, Linds!

The Coles said...

don't forget me.. brookenoellecole@gmail.com

Holly and Daric said...

Add me to your list please!
holly.russell@msn.com

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Of Course!
ashleighhansen44@hotmail.com

Cason and Marie said...

marieburr@gmail.com

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

allredc3@gmail.com
Baby Owen is so adorable! I think he looks like your husband!

The Reichmans said...

anne_reichman@mac.com

Chris said...

ashleymiles54@gmail.com

Chris said...

ashleymiles54@gmail.com

Unknown said...

ashleymiles54@gmail.com
I swear this is like the 3rd time I have made a comment and still don't see it. hope you get this.

Sarah said...

Hey Lindsay,
Jana and I both want in!
briandsarah@hotmail.com
markandjana0412@gmail.com

I'm thinking of doing it too. Did you hear scary stories about stalkers or something? I can't decide!

Anonymous said...

congrats on baby!

kailadow@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

Your baby is so cute. I want to see him in real life. Are you still going to work at Ambers? I want on the list. linzad24@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

congrats on your baby!

kailadow@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

lindsay, kailahousley@gmail.com instead, i am struggling!

Emily said...

iluvbugs@gmail.com

your boy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

hstroshine@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hstroshine@gmail.com

Taraleigh said...

count me in!! oh_pickles@hotmail.com

Brandon and Katie said...

cute little babe!!!! keep the updates coming! katielee14@gmail.com

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

dianamichelle11@gmail.com

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Hi this is Brian Howard's sister Pam.
You don't have to let me follow your blog if you don't want to, but I love to look at it from time to time. Congrats on the darling baby. I was excited to hear he made it here safely.
Hope you guys are all doing well.
Pam
(macguydvd@mac.com)

Tyler & Brittany said...

I would love to still view your blog!

Behagg@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hstroshine@gmail.com

P&C Dickson said...

yes please!
cortneydickson@gmail.com

Drew said...

always love to keep in touch.
drewsky5@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

caro_ms7@hotmail.com
ps he is so stinkin cute!!!

The Miller's said...

Oh please don't forget me!!! tiffanimiller3@gmail.com

Courtney and Hyrum said...

I can't remember if I left mine so i'll do it again just to be safe
courthurdle@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

meganshumway@gmail.com
thanks!

Kayla R. said...

kaylarawle@hotmail.com! count us in:)

Sarah said...

sarahross1010@hotmail.com

ash said...

Don't forget about me!! aboutomorrow1@Hotmail.com

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

You probably don't remember me, but I check your blog once in a while. Would love to keep reading-
ashleyjones2000@hotmail.com

Cameron and Jamie said...

cams-girl@hotmail.com

Matt and Lindsay Bauman said...

I totally want to be added! Your baby is adorable and you look beautiful. I'm so excited for you and Travis. You guys are going to be such wonderful parents.


lindzbauman@gmail.com

brit said...

britfullmer@mac.com

Erin and Corey said...

erinloisdavis@gmail.com

Shannon said...

Add me!!!
Staylor96@msn.com

La and Dev said...

Oh yay! I'm glad I found your blog. Maybe you could add me? devanstiles@gmail.com SUCH a cute babe!!! :-)

Marissa said...

I am Lindsey Swan's sister-in-law and I would be so greatful if you add me to your list!texasgirl.swan@gmail.com

Kim said...

Yes please! kimkeala@aol.com

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

kngarupe@gmail.com

Danny and Shalayne said...

Don't forget us!
shalaynev@gmail.com

jenna said...

did i leave mine? i dont remember. jmrammell@gmail.com

Danny and Shalayne said...

yes sir-ee!

shalaynev@gmail.com

emily+brett said...

btbrady25@hotmail.com

emily+brett said...

btbrady25@hotmail.com

Lauren Clyde said...

I'm sure you have my email but just so you don't have to look it up:

laurenclyde@comcast.net
How do you make your blog private? I've wanted to do the same.

Jenna Kim Jones said...

please don't forget me: jenna.kim.jones@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

courtneycool90@msn.com

Lindsay said...

linzylou62@hotmail.com

mckell said...

i do!!!! mckell.haggard@gmail.com

STEPHANIE R said...

Holy moly... 80 comments. You are popular! (Not that I didn't already know that.) robage66@hotmail.com

amanda said...

I'd love to see your blog!

amandamaero@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I would love to be invited...sarahstgermain@hotmail.com Thank you, Sarah

Brooke said...

brookemcarter@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

carlyanderson3@gmail.com

Alyssa/Jo said...

alyssa.nan@gmail.com - Your baby is very cute and someday I'll need to actually meet you instead of knowing you through Shane and your blog!

Heather said...

80 comments??? Are you serious?
byutaylor {at} comcast {dot} net

Amy Jewkes said...

Linds! I love your blog and your baby is adorable! p.s. i love your funny stories! please add me! amyellertson@gmail.com

Amy Jewkes said...

Linds! I love looking at your blog. your little family is so adorable! please add me :)

amyellertson@gmail.com!

Amy Jewkes said...

k sorry i'm retarded i think i just sent you two comments just delete one :)haha

Vanessa said...

I don't know if you remember me but I would love to keep checking out your blog!
vnessln@yahoo.com

Prina Family said...

sierrastobbe10@hotmail.com

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

hey lindsay!
My email is kristenchamberlain2@gmail.com! thank you!

ashley martin said...

ashneves7@gmail.com

Alysia & Bryce said...

yes of course. alysia_007@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

patchjessica@gmail.com

The Red Crew said...

WOW! Over 100 comments...people really love you guys...so do we!! Add us: runia.red@gmail.com

Nicole Christensen said...

OMG 101 people want in!? POP-U-LAR! Make me 102!
nicolecalleen@gmail.com

Nicole Christensen said...

OMG 101 people want in!? POP-U-LAR! Make me 102!
nicolecalleen@gmail.com

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

Wow! You have a lot of friends:)
meghanfull@gmail.com

Vince and Katie Morgan said...

vinnymac10@gmail.com

Regan and Michelle said...

mrussell4@hotmail.com

The Clevelands said...

Goodness!!! So many people want in! Love you guys! emilycleve@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

of course I would love to keep reading your blog. Missysue85@gmail.com. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Tab & Nate said...

tobby13@gmail.com

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

whitneyab@writeme.com

Kensie said...

mlbingham@alpine.k12.ut.us
Don't forget us...

kate said...

Lindsay!! I want to come see that cute little boy of yours sometime!! Hope you are doing well..

kateball21@gmail.com

EmylovePaul said...

hey lindsay,
I peek at your blog sometimes from marie's...your babe is the cutest! I want to watch him grow! emilywaldrom@gmail.com

James & Shawn said...

jamesandshawn@gmail.com

Olivia said...

olivia_burr@yahoo.com

Suzy said...

sumsions@gmail.com

tamifoulger said...

I want in. Tami

Anonymous said...

malia.hoyt@gmail.com

a.k.a. Rachel Roberts

Emily said...

mrsemilywhite@gmail.com

Amy Jewkes said...

amyellertson@gmail.com