Those pictures just gave me the Biggest Smile! It looks like he hated every minute of it but they sure turned out so darn cute! I absolutely LOVE the colored picture of you and him where it's all glowy and warm colors(I think 4th pic down?) Owen is a precious baby.
Those are great! You look so beautiful as well. Is that a friend of yours who took those? I would totally love to use her when my son is born in March. Maybe you could give me her information. Hope you are feeling better and that the advice worked.. Talk to you later.
Those are really cute Linds!! Owen is just so cute. I'm coming out there for Christmas..I would love to see you and Sarah and maybe Eric and Owen could meet. :)
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
19 comments:
Those are beautiful! Such a sweet baby!
So darling!!!! She did an awesome job. You look beautiful too.
Cute!
He is the tiniest little guy and so adorable!
Oh I love him!! I can't wait to hold him in a few weeks! and see you guys! Love you!
oh my goodness i LOVE the one of him on the suitcase!
So sweet. It was good to see you yesterday, you looked beautiful and Owen is a doll.
Love love love the pictures!! He is so adorable. You look so pretty too.
SO CUTE! and you look so great! she did such a good job!
Love the pictures! What an angel!
These are so precious! And Linds, you are such a beautiful mommy and this pics really capture your love for Owen! So sweet!
Those are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Those pictures just gave me the Biggest Smile! It looks like he hated every minute of it but they sure turned out so darn cute! I absolutely LOVE the colored picture of you and him where it's all glowy and warm colors(I think 4th pic down?) Owen is a precious baby.
YOUR BABY IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I want to see him before London please
ahhh Linds! He is so so sweet and still so tiny!!! Nicole did a fantastic job.... but you two are beautiful!
He is so Adorable! You are both so cute!
Those are great! You look so beautiful as well. Is that a friend of yours who took those? I would totally love to use her when my son is born in March. Maybe you could give me her information. Hope you are feeling better and that the advice worked.. Talk to you later.
Those are really cute Linds!! Owen is just so cute. I'm coming out there for Christmas..I would love to see you and Sarah and maybe Eric and Owen could meet. :)
Oh my gosh he is tiny!! Those pictures are so beautiful I LOVE them!!!
Post a Comment