Monday, January 5, 2009

Owen's Blessing

On December 28 Travis blessed our sweet boy! It was such a wonderful evening. The room was filled with family that we love. There was a strong spirit in the room. I am so grateful for a husband that holds the priesthood. He gave a beautiful blessing!
So sleepy! Owen cried the whole blessing then zonked out. Forgot the binky at home :(

So sweet with Grandma Julie in his lil outfit!



9 comments:

Heather said...

What a great day!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I swear you just had him yesterday!! .....and he's already blessed.... before you know it he'll be going to kindergarten!!

Steve and Brittany said...

how exciting! we'll probably be blessing TJ in february (nothing scheduled yet cause we're in a new ward tho). Cute pictures too! So fun to see the smiles!!

The Clevelands said...

Such a sweet day for you guys! Owen is smiling too I can't believe it! Doesn't it just make it all worth it when they give you that smile! It's like they finally appreciate you! Miss you Linners! xoxo

Karissa and Mik said...

so cute! love his little hat!

The Hille's said...

He looks like a sweet angel all in white! What a great day!

P.S. I love your hair. It always looks so perfect! Do you use a curling iron or hot rollers?

Jene and Megan said...

We blessed Eric on that same day at my parents house!! What a special occasion.

Jene and Megan said...

ok, I just read your comment on my page..You are too cute! I understand completely what you mean by having the priesthood be apart of your new little family. It just makes things complete doesn't it? What a blessing!!! Owen is just adorable by the way. i love all your photos of him.

Erin and Corey said...

He is adorable! Hey, I just realized that I never gave you those Grey's Anatomy DVDs. Oops. I'm so sorry, I spaced it. Do you still want them? I know you are working now, so you may not, but let me know! I have them here...