Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bff'S

These boys (cousins) are already the best of friends!  Jack can't wait to play catch with Owen someday!  He is always throwing the ball in hopes that Owen will catch it.  They are too cute together. Jack prays for Owen in all of his prayers :) These boys are Best Friends Forever!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

He is looking so big holy cow! Yeah I did take the pics of Tula. There's only so much you can do with a baby that can't sit up.
How old is Owen now? 7 months? 8? I have a bad memory.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

let me know if you like that Boon Spoon!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

nothing like instant messaging with blogger... haha. Maybe when Owen and Tula are older we might have to consider setting them up on a date.. hehe.

The Reichmans said...

I love owen's blue eyes. I can't believe how much he looks like your husband, but like I can talk since Ryan is a spitting image of pete as a little boy. I miss you and hope you are doing well.

The Red Crew said...

Oh how fun that you guys live close to eachother so the cousins can play! I'm so jealous! He is so cute and i'm disgusted that we haven't gotten together. Next time i come i'm making you stop everything to go to lunch with me. OKAY!

Mel and Nate said...

He is such a cutie!!! I really want to come kickboxing with you! What nights do you go again? I will just be embarrassed when I cannot finish the class!

Cason and Marie said...

I love him!! And I'm glad I FINALLY made him smile/giggle over skype. I love you guys!

Karly said...

linds how fun! I love the pool pics, next time you go call me! miss you

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

He is so cute I can barely stand it... I miss you. It's been WAY too long since we've run into each other. Maybe we need to plan a run-in:)

Unknown said...

You weren't nagative you were adorable I LOVED talking to you too. I would love to get together again soon. I just think you are the cutest thing in the world. Oh and by the way I love when you post about beauty products and makeup please do it more!!