Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some more favorite Products!!!!!!

So this list is more of my favorite products I use as of late! The crystal light mix ins are amazing! My recent favorite flavor is the pomegranite lemonade! It is good for your skin too! A good antioxidant! So yum! Great way to spice up your water!


Di-Fi!!!! This pomade is amazing! It smells amazing (like coconuts) I holds pretty well! I use it for the ends of my hair and if my bangs aren't cooperating, I use it to "glue" my bangs to the side.
It is a light pomade, so nothing too heavy.


I am an escada LOVER!!!! This is pretty much all I wear(ESCADA-Ocean Lounge). This perfume is a perfect summer/fruity scent! It is the newest Escada scent and a must for the summer!

I love the Bobby Brown bricks! I have one and it is a perfect shimmer/bronzer! This one is a new one ( I don't have it yet) But it is for the body. For those summer glows! I kinda want it.

My favorite!!!! The apricot scrub won allure best product last year! It feels amazing! Your skin will feel rejuvinated and cleansed when you rub this exfoliater on!


For shiny hair, I prefer these gloss drops!

Sorry, but this is also my favorite product and lasts forever!!!! I always dust these diamonds over my make-up. It gives a glow, and is good for the skin!!

Try these fun, summer products this summer! Your skin will thank you and you will love them!

10 comments:

Rachel and Todd said...

I like all your posts! Do you get paid to advertise because you should!

Lindsay said...

No. I just love the products! How do you get into getting paid to advertise anyway??? Hmmmmm.. hehe how are you rach????

Larry and Ashley said...

Yes I use d fi and it really is the best...I absolutely love it! The smell is the best!
I'm going to have to try Escada...I need a new smell for the summer!

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

You're so great! I love LOVE your blog.

Shannon said...

oh i love that Difi stuff, i just bought a new kind too i'll have to see if it works good.

I swear you know EVERYONE! Small world, fun to see you today, can't wait to see that little Owen!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

wait what exactly are the Bobby Brown Bricks? I love Crystal LIght!!!!!! I don't think I'd ever drink water without it.

Sarah said...

Love all the pics. I think i will buy a boon spoon, such a good idea!!!!

Sarah and Desmond said...

I love, love, love the Crystal Light Pomegrante Lemonade it is so yummy! That and water is pretty much what I only drink these days.

Tab & Nate said...

Thank you for keeping me updated! I need it and appreciate it :)

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

so where can I buy Bobbi Brown? how much is it? I mean how much is HE?