On Sundays our church does not start till 2:30. We have a lot of time on our hands in the morning, so here are some pictures of what the morning consists of!
Owen loves the show "Yo Gabba Gabba"! It is a little weird but Owen loves the Cheesyness, & can probably watch a whole episode just sitting there!

12 comments:
Hey, Owen and Eric have a lot in common. Eric likes Yo Gabba Gabba too..have you seen the episode with Jack Black? Pretty hilariously weird!! Oh and we have church at 2..it's kind of a pain because Eric doesn't get a good afternoon nap. Boo! =)
so cute!!! you look awesome to linds.
did you survive p90x??
Oh, that is the worst time ever-except on Fast Sunday...then I actually do a real fast!
His hair is getting really long.
No! I don't think your weird at all. In fact, I've passed by your blog before too. I'm just glad YOU commented. Keep checking it out! Your blog is adorable too! You have the CUTEST baby!!! What a cute couple too!
HA HA he is SOOOOO cute..I LOVe your house it is darling from what i can see in the pic LINDS!
oh my he is so cute. I love that you call his food Yums! haha. I love his crawl as well. I bet it's fun to see his personality. Tula's is just starting to come out.
haha you commented on my blog that "I looked good", haha that picture isn't of me (the one of the girl in the swimsuit), it's of my sister. I wish I looked that good.
Hey linds! Okay so my sister in law has the cutest baby clothing line called Rachelli. I am having a blow out sale party at my parents house on saturday. 11-2pm. everything is way cheap..like $6 for one or $20 for four. It would be fun to see you!
Cute pictures, Linds! I love how Owen is holding his feet while watching his show! Oh, and you like the song, Cruisin' with GP and Huey Lewis, too?! I had Todd put it on a CD for me b/c I like it so much and he just mocks it. I didn't know anyone else knew about that song! That's so funny.
haha i love the one where he is holding his piggies just chillin watchin tv! i love him!
2:30??! That's unbelievable! I thought 1 was bad! Fun to have lazy mornings with your boys though! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter Linds! I love the picture below of you two! xoxo
That baby has BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!!
Hey ANI, I saw you runnin by my house the other night. I run every night at six. I would love a buddy if you ever want to, it would be just like old times. :)
Post a Comment