Sunday, September 20, 2009

Owen's Blog





Maybe I should start calling our blog "Owen's Blog". My camera consists of Owen, so I post all about him. He is my life so I share it with You! :)
Well... the day after my last post Owen decided he was going to stand up ALL THE TIME, and that he was going to cruise across rooms in a matter of seconds, learn how to dance and just grow up so quickly on me. Here are some pictures of my cute boy on a beautiful Utah Sunday afternoon. I got some sad pictures of him too. The boy has been dealing with being sicky the last couple of days but is getting better! Still a handsome boy no matter how he feels.


9 comments:

The Red Crew said...

What a cutie! I wish I knew him. It makes me so sad we don't know eachother's little ones. I'm coming at the end of October and we MUST this time see eachother!

Kayla R. said...

HA HA!!! i LOVE "Owen's BLOG" he is so cute;)

Cason and Marie said...

I love that kid! Miss him!

Danny and Shalayne said...

So cute. I feel the same way about my blog - it's all Ada. She's cuter that me and Danny though :)

Nakita Ellis said...

I feel the same way, pretty much ALL my posts are about Reese, but it's true, our kids become our lives - that's the way it should be.

Can we meet up soon? I'm sad that we haven't seen each other in close to a year now. SAD!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I feel like my blog is all about Tula too! haha it's funny how that happens.
I love reading about Owen, and I definitely think you should title it, "Owen's Blog"!
I want sparkle toes again.. I'm addicted. But then again I don't want summer to leave, no point in having cute toes if they're hiding in boots.

Kat Clark said...

I don't mind your blog being dominated but such a cute little stud!

Ashley said...

he is sooooooo cute linds!

Sarah said...

What a little stud, so cute!!