
Here is my little spider! We made the rounds, visiting & trick or treating. We also continued celebrating Owen's birthday at Trav's parents house! We had oobers of fun, and can't wait till Owen actually knows what halloween is, and why he is dressed up! :)





See... no real emotion on Owen's face. Cuz he does not know what is going on! It's okay buddy, I still think you are cute!

16 comments:
I love his somber face. That is so cute!! Love hims!
Cute little spidey!
Glad you guys had a great Halloween!
my niece was totally that way last year, got SUPER calm in her costume like she was ashamed. it was hilarious! he looks adorable as always. still can't believe he's one!
You have cutest spider I have ever seen!
so cute!! That was Ada too - pretty confused at why she was wearing a big outfit, why everyone looked weird, etc. It is still fun though!!
i LOVE his blue eyes.
they melt me.
too bad he was done with halloween by the time i saw him.
love ya.
Someday he will get it...but then it will be really hard so I hope you enjoyed his compliance this year!
Linds, you are looking so so good! You gorgeous girl! Owen is adorable!!!!!
he is so cute i can barely stand it. glad you had a good halloween
So cute. That is one of the sweetest face.
Haha his face is hilarious! I love that spider costume though it is adorable!!
What a cute costume!! Happy birthday to your baby. So sad how fast they grow. Those pictures Heather took of him are awesome. He's a handsome little boy!
DARLING pics!!!
What a darling little spider!!! You look beautiful.
he is soooo cute!!!
I love his expression in all these pictures.
That costume is so cute.
Post a Comment