The Crew: As well as Shalayne. She was a part of our family growing up... Good times!
Marie was in town for Thanksgiving. I miss her!
Our long time friend Shardae Sudweeks Curtis is now married! We have known Shardae for as long as I can remember! Congrats friend! You and Keith are a darling couple! LOVE YOU
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
9 comments:
well missed that picture. sorry about it, guess you didnt miss me ha ha
you girls are gorgeous!!! what a fun fun day.
like seriously why are you guy so beautiful? geez.
cute! and i especially love your new header. shar's wedding was so pretty.
love ya sis!
She looks so beautiful and so do you guys! Wow!
wow lindsay look how gorgeous your hair is.
beautiful pictures!!!
Is that really all of your hair?! It is so long and beautiful!
love the new header! where'd you get it???!:)
Such cute pics!!! I can't believe how much you guys look alike :) You are all so gorgeous!!! Miss you Linds!
Post a Comment