Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Owen's Umteenth cold!


Yes, my baby is sick a lot! I don't there are too many types of colds left that Owen has not been through. :) His immune system will just be amazing! right??? He is finally getting over it, but I think he has learned a thing or two about wiping his nose. I am constantly wiping his nose! He learns quickly!


7 comments:

James & Shawn said...

He is so stinkin' cute! :)

Chelsea said...

sad....but super cute!!

Kayla R. said...

Oooooh! i hate when kids get sick! He is so stinkn cute:)

Emily Frame said...

poor wittle guy. good for him to learn quick that a boogie nose doesn't get the ladies.

Sarah and Desmond said...

I hear ya on the boogies. Gracen has had them for weeks now, ugh.

Lindsey S. said...

That's adorable! Bailey has never got a cold but she see's me put hand sanitizer on a lot so she pretends to do it too by rubbing her hands together! Isn't it crazy what they catch onto without even teaching them. It shows it really is important to be a good example! He's adorable!

kim huish said...

First, I am obsessed with his pajamas. Those are so cute! Second, I saw your comment on my blog and yes it is the Serena & Lily bedding- luckily, I got it for a major steal online!