Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Coolest!


So this year for Christmas we wanted to focus on the bathtub for gifts for Owen because he loves the tub so much. These fizzy tub colors are great for bathtub entertainment! They turn the water BRIGHT colors. They are the coolest things, and Owen is very entertained by them!


Owen has PLENTY of toys so we decided we wanted the BOON FROG! BOON has the coolest bath essentials/toys. This frog has the best storage and is so cute! Owen just stares at it everytime he gets in the tub, not only that, but it is good for us as well! NO MORE TOYS AROUND THE TUB! They can be stored in the frog. My mom gave this to Owen for Christmas and we love it (if you can't tell) Thanks mom!




On a side note... Here are a few of my FAV baby products for the yummiest smelling kiddos in and outside the tub! I LOVE THEM!!!!

This lotion is CLASSIC! My mom used it on all of her kids, and I still use it for myself and Owen! I just bathed Owen and am ready to go cuddle up with him and put him to bed!
GOOD NIGHT!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

me n' ty are viewing this from our wii! but we arn't gonna stay up til 1am! lol

Kayla R. said...

LILY loves the bath too!!! i want to get that cute toy holder..awesome!

Lindsey S. said...

So funny because I just saw those at walmart and almost bought them for Bailey. I think she would love it!

Kensie said...

How cute are your pictures? Owen looks like a little stud. I love your posts they are so informational and give me the best ideas. Miss you too!!!!

Kensie said...

How cute are your pictures? Owen looks like a little stud. I love your posts they are so informational and give me the best ideas. Miss you too!!!!

Tabitha said...

Christmas is so much more fun with children! I am glad that you guys had a great Christmas.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

YOu always suggest good products (you should get paid). I might just have to try the first one out!

emily+brett said...

It looks like you had a fun holiday! Bath toys are a total essential. I don't about the colored water though. Mostly because I'm always in the bath with Steele (that's the only way we can both get clean daily) and colored water... I would just feel weird. I bet Steele would LOVE it.

jenna said...

i'm going to have to try all this stuff out!!!