Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Farewell -


Pictured here are some of the most AMAZING mothers I know! They have done so much for me, and have some of the most amazing, funny, adorable kids! I am so glad that I have been apart of there lives for so long! Owen is so bored without all the kids, we will be back to visit.
Miss all of you!
They had a going away party for Travis, Owen and I. It was so much fun!!!!


Wish I could have gotten a picture with all the kiddos. But here is cute Mia and Izzy!
(Lots of tears were shed that night)



LOVE THIS PICTURE! (it makes me cry)



Look at this adorable cake Amber brought to the party. It was darling and nummy!



Trav and O took a dip in Marnie's pool!
Thank you so much for the party and for EVERYTHING!
Before bed Owen and I go through all the names we/he knows. I go through all the kids I tend names, and he smiles when I name them all!
(Love you-- Mia, Jonah, Colin, Aiden, Ireland and Izzy & all the older kids too)
MISS YOU!

2 comments:

emily+brett said...

aw. this is sweet. i would be emotional too if i had to leave. even though i feel like i see you once a year i will miss you. good luck!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

These pictures are so cute. I'm sure they miss you so much!!!