
TODAY... I am excited for so many things! I am excited to be able to go to UtAh on Friday for Julianne's mission farewell! So crazy she will be reporting to the mtc on September 8th and headed to El Salvador for her mission! I will miss her!

And most important of all... I have LOST 12 lb's in 2 weeks! I am shouting this from the rooftop, because I have finally found something that works, and that I will stick to! I feel so good, and will continue my weightloss journey!

And also, Trav gave this necklace to me for our anniversary. I am waiting for it to come in the mail. I am just excited to recieve it!
There is my excitement for the day!
16 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss, what's your trick?!? :)
That IS exciting stuff! Thats awesome Julianne is going on a mission!
Good job on the weight loss, what are you doing that works?!
And that necklace is beautiful:)
12 lbs in 2 weeks...that's awesome! Please tell me what you are doing to achieve that. I like that you said it's something that you will stick to. I need something like that. I need to lose a lot of weight.
PS: That's a beautiful necklace!
yay on all accounts! Congrats on the weightloss and that necklace is gorgeous!
yay! I need to know your weight loss secret. That is so exciting. How are you guys doing? I miss you
LINDSAY! first of all... miss you like crazy. Second - tell me your weight loss secret. I still have 10 more baby pounds to go and it is so hard!!! I hate loosing weight! But I am so proud of you, when it finally comes off it feels sooo good! GO linds!
Good for you Linds! I'm excited for you!! And cute necklace. I got pneumonia for my anniversary. We didn't even celebrate & still haven't 4 months later! ... Ty owes me.
I have 20 pounds to lose. Do tell! I think I'm going to do p90x after my 6 weeks is up. Love you!
You look fabulous!! Glad life is so exciting right now for ya!
Please tell us all your secret on weight losee!!!! I NEED to know!!
Great news all of it!! I'm glad you found something that works for you for weight loss, that's half the battle right there!! You go girl..you look great!
Hi Linds! Where are you guys living now? I am excited that your younger sis is going on a mission, that is really awesome.
Great job on the weight loss! i'm with everyone else...how'd ya do it?
Good job girl! You are beautiful!
Congrats! That's great. Happy and sad for you also that Julianne is leaving. So fun that you sisters are all so close!
You look awesome! That is really exciting!
Post a Comment