
My cute Owen boy is 2! He is my little bud, and I am loving this talking, dancing, singing & laughing stage!
We decided to throw him a birthday bash! That is exactly what it was...
I am so grateful for the friendships we have made so far while living here, and for their love and kindness shown towards Owen and our family!

The kids gathering in to watch Toy Story
(Everybody's favorite)

Owen and his brother Woody :)

Birthday party aftermath

Family Portrait

Everything turned out sooo cute! My friend Amanda B. made these cupcakes! Don't they look fantastic?


BUDS!

Emma, Owey Jasper
Lots of kiddos came to the party, but I didn't get many pictures of all kids together :(

My handsome Boys

Owen giving the pinata a whack!

So Spoiled
Toy story everywhere you turn

My friends Amanda, Amber

All the moms that came to the party!
Thank you everyone for making Owen's #2 such a fun day!
7 comments:
Lindsey! He is so adorable! I love it! Love you and hope all is well in Vegas! right?
Happy Birthday Owen! I think it is great that he loves Toy Story so much. Makes it fun to throw a themed party and such I'm sure. And I love that you wrote his "brother" woody. LOL! Miss you!
It was so fun! I love the family portrait! Poor Owen was not happy about that one.
Toy story is his life!! Cute party! Wish I coulda been there! Love you!
What a beautiful family you have! Glad he had a great party, October birthdays are the BEST!!! ;)
Benton was so sad yesterday when Owen left! What an adorable party - those cupcakes are darling.
Ha! I love the pinata picture of Owen! Is that your apartment? It looks Awesome! Nice spacious kitchen. I'm so glad to see all the new friends! Did you listen to my msg about us coming down? We want to come see you guys. Let me know!
Post a Comment