Monday, October 4, 2010

The Misters




As you can see from these pictures Owen loves his dad! He is so silly when they play together! I try to take pictures of him and he either wont smile for me, or closes his eyes! These past couple of weeks have been so much fun for Owen and I! Travis has had quite a few Jewish holidays off at school so we have been taking full advantage :)
(even if we sit at home doing nothing)
He has been working his bum off at school and is now back in full force as of today!
Keep going Trav, you are the best!
xoxo,
Linds and O

2 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

He's like a giant now! Such a handsome boy. you need to post that recording of all the words he says. So cute!! I listen to it probably 50 times a day.

Sarah said...

He looks so cute! Looks like he is turning into a little stinker pants with attitude! I love my little buddy!