We haven't really seen much of Travis lately! He has been busy at his new home (school)! But, last Sunday even the smallest activity (blowing bubbles) entertained Owen for a while! I just sat back and snapped these cute pictures!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
5 comments:
I'm jealous that your ground isn't covered in snow!! Miss you!
sooo cute!!! love these pics
Cute little O!!! I bet he loved those bubbles!!
School... ARGGG! Always steeling those husbands. But for good reasons. Love the bubbles. So cute!
Owen is so adorable! I am jealous of your weather. Have a great week. We miss you,
Post a Comment