Monday, April 25, 2011

Let's go fly a kite!











We have had the most enjoyable weather lately! Travis has been on spring break so we made a list of fun things to do all week, and we had a BLAST! One thing we wanted to do was go fly a kite. It gets super windy here, and makes for perfect kite weather. Owen loved flying the kite so high! He was Trav's little sidekick.
Lots of park days ahead for our family...

Love my boys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute Linds! He is growing up so fast. What a fun idea to fly a kite. I wish it was warm in Utah. It's snowing right now and I want it to be summer already! I hope everything is going well in Vegas!

Booth Confessions said...

So cute! I was so happy to see you guys on Sunday and talk for a little bit! Me and Nick really want to hang out with you guys one of these days! And I cant wait tell our lunch next month! :)