 |
| Pretty |
 |
| Trav may get mad that I am actually blogging this-but I thought it was funny |
 |
| All of the ladies |
 |
| After a little tantrum |
 |
| The Coca-Cola here is made with REAL sugar so it is soooo tasty and sweet! |
After Travis's first "mini" (a.k.a test) a bunch of other first semester students from the branch went to Calibishie. It is another small town here. It had been pouring rain all day but we all wanted to celebrate the first test being over so we all piled into a transport van and took off. The drive was a ways away, and anytime we have to get on the main road to go anywhere I get sooo sick! The road is very windy/curvy and sometimes you get crazy drivers that makes it even worst! We had a good driver but I need to stalk up on dramamine here! It is hard to go places because the drive is hard.
We got there and went and ate on the top deck of the restaurant. The food was decent but it was the company that was fun! It was nice to spend an afternoon with our husbands on the ocean!
No comments:
Post a Comment