Sunday, May 18, 2008

Been waiting


Who is excited for Thursday?

6 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

So I was watching some reruns on Saturday.... and it was so good. Your scooter accident sounds freaky...sounds like you two got lucky.... so yeah Chris wants a crochrocket (I have no idea how to spell that)... so yeah I don't want him to get one for that very reason!

Lauren Clyde said...

Yea I dunno why my countdown said 3 days??? Must have been a blonde glich but i fixed it! We're going to have a "So you think you can dance party" you and Trav should come...

Melissa said...

I am counting down...This definitely should have been our good news for the week!!

Lindsey S. said...

uhhh ME!!!

Kayla R. said...

me TOO!!!!

Megano said...

Yeah stefano and I pre much have been watching all the reruns this weekend...even though we've seen them all... basically can't wait!!!