Saturday, May 17, 2008

We have a problem on our hands



So we purchased this little guy christmas time of '06. We love it!!!! Travis will drive it in the coldest of cold of winter and get the biggest thrill. He loves it!!! Well last summer I decided to take it to the gym with my sister Julianne on the back. Well in a nutshell a car cut me off and I was not 100% attentive and slammed the brakes and we both flew off. We both flew and tumbled onto the street and I just remember arms and legs flying all over the place. SO SCARY!!!!!! We were not wearing helmets and I can't believe how lucky we are to have only gotten minor damage done. Julianne got the grunt of it and had to be taken to hospital in ambulance. I have never felt so terrible in my life. We both came away with bumps and bruises and julianne with more bruises and stitches and pain then bumps, but things were okay. From then on I have had a love/hate relationship with this here "buddy" scooter. Sometimes I will be laying in bed thinking about the accident and thinking what if something worst had happened. I kind of want to get rid of the thing because they can be so dangerous. Trav calls the scooter HIS scooter now instead of ours :). I never drive it and would love to again but for now Trav can scoot around Provo on that thing and I can just enjoy my air conditioned car and only dream of when I will get back on that thing. Also, my auto record so far while I have been married is: Lindsay:3 Trav:0...... that ought to tell ya maybe I should not be riding for now.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah, that was mega scary. As gas prices go up though, you may want to consider hanging onto that magic little fuel efficient thing for when you guys are working your way through med school. Adam rides his motorcycle to school everyday and it's so nice because he doesn't have to find a parking place...but be so careful.