
So I know I have posted a lot lately but I really thought this was too funny to pass up. So I googled swimsuits and this is what came up. Can you just imagine if everyone wore these? It was funny because the website was on the first page of google. That means people are either buying these suits or constantly looking at them. Want the blue one or the orange????

16 comments:
ha ha ha that is so freak'n funny
Linds,
Yeah those are as modest as they come....I think I want to buy one so I can wear my garments to the pool! hah! Yeah you make me hungry! BABY HUNGRY! yum!
hmmm they are showing a little bit of the calf and the ankle.. I don't know that I'm prepared to show the world that part of me... I'm sorry but WHY would anyone WANT TO WEAR THAT? Don't you go to the pool to cool off... not dressed as a nun! Love you:)
wait, doesn't everyone swim in their magic jammies?
i have one so back off. how do you think i got matt? haha.
Oh Linds, these are HOT!! Lets get them and sport them at Lake Powell this summer :) Oh my!! I love Whit's comment! BA HA!!!
Oh My! Lindsey it IS me, Sierra!!! You found me! Your prego! Yay! I miss you and yes these swimsuits are ridiculous! Those girls were probably so excited to be models and then they found out they were wearing scuba suits. haha
I thought they were some sort of India cultural gear. Geez.
It is good to post alot. It keeps your blog interesting!
it looks like something la used to make me were for dance co.
that is disgustingly hilarious! i miss you too!
That is great! Well if you want to get together for lunch I would love to. I just need to get your number and then we will play!
Thanks Linds!!! Now I have something to cover up this stretch-marked body of mine! This is what I should be wearing this summer!
Wow those are hot! I want one! Then they can cover up my stretch marks! I never got your text that is weird? Wait what you were always SUPER DARK!!!!! I haven't had a tan for two years so I am super excited for SUMMER!!!!
Oh my gosh! I googled swimsuits last summer and that website came up first! My friend and I spent like an hour on the website laughing so hard! They are "modest" swimsuits! Well I would say so! I think I would die of being hot!
I just bought the blue one!!! I love it. ha ha I can't even imagine those are even worse than the old-school BYU swim suits.
Gross.
Post a Comment