hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... sorry but I can't stop laughing about the zooish performance that Fantasia Borino performed on American Idol about 5 minutes ago. If any of you liked it please take your time and tell me why... Otherwise you can sit and laugh with me. She was terrible!Wednesday, May 14, 2008
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... sorry but I can't stop laughing about the zooish performance that Fantasia Borino performed on American Idol about 5 minutes ago. If any of you liked it please take your time and tell me why... Otherwise you can sit and laugh with me. She was terrible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I agree!!! I was dying the whole time. She was horrible. Simon's face was the best....I can't believe they let her perform. Ha ha!!
Totally!! I thought it was hillarious. I so was waiting for them to show simon's face and when they did, it topped it all of. His face was perfect. She was weird, she'll watch that someday and want to die.. our little david is still in the running :)
Rediculous!! What happened to her? ...Tina Turner Wanabe
i have never had such anxiety in my whole life.
I had to skip it. Way too painful for me to sit through. Devri
Haha I had to fast forward because I couldn't believe it! She is horrible!
Post a Comment