At the Dunns Falls waterfall in Jamaica
So I decided to post some honeymoon pictures (because I just got a blog and can now post of honey moon almost 3 years ago this August). I don't really have many recent ones of trav and I but will get some soon. I was looking through them the other day thinkin about how much fun Jamaica was. We wanna go back again soon. We went through a Sandals resort, and would highly recommend it!!!!

7 comments:
Such cute pictures! You guys got married like a week before Jene and I. I remember I was so bummed I couldn't go to your reception due to last minute pre-wedding plans. Anyway, for some reason I thought you were like a month or so further along than I am but I guess not. As to how I am feeling..I feel good now. I was pretty sick for the first couple of months but I was never like puking or anything. Now, I feel so much better but I'm still pretty tired! What about you???
3 years? time flies man. who is marie marrying?
Ohhh... I've never seen any pictures of your honey moon!!! I want to be there right now! Lets plan a trip! So glad you posted these.
I can't believe how much younger you and Trav look! I love these pictures!! Don't you just wish so bad that we could go back?
One day... with our babies!
You are one tan lady...YAY for honeymoons. They're the best.
Lindsay! I'm SO glad you started a blog...I have missed you too!! Oh my word.. you are absolutely gorgeous. I love the honeymoon pics! -It will be 3 years for us in August too!
Congrats on the baby boy on the way... so so exciting! I have a good 3 weeks or so left of this being pregnant thing, but it feels like AGES to me. How are you feeling? When's your due date??
You look so cute and tan! So jealous!!! I am so happy you have a blog now!
Post a Comment