Friday, May 30, 2008

The countdown begins!


24 days till sheer bliss!

13 comments:

Tiffany Clay and London said...

Lake powell??? If so I am so super jealous, that is my favorite place EVER!!!!!!!!! I hope you bought one of those adorable swimming suits that you posted awhile back. They would be great out on the Lake :) ha

Matt and Lindsay Bauman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Lindsay Bauman said...

Lake Powell!! That sounds so much fun. I love that place. Our families need to plan a trip there together again like we did a couple of summers ago, but this time you guys should come! WE should also get together sometime since we both live so close to eachother!

Lindsey S. said...

Oh my home away from home! We leave for powell next week! I had some swimsuits that when I bought them I sewed them in so they fit because they were a bit too big and I just unpicked them all so I can fit in them with my nice new tummy! haha

The Reichmans said...

Hey Linds, I got sucked into running the wasatch back with my sister who lives up in bountiful and I realized that I never got pictures from you from the best team ever. Can I come get them sometime? That would be wonderful! thanks

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Remember what we did in POwell?.....

Whitney Tanner said...

I'm going in 32 days! Greatest place ever! Wish I were going sooner!

Ali said...

I'm so happy you have a blog and you found me. I can't believe you are pregnant, how exciting for you guys! hope all is going well, you guys look great!

The Clevelands said...

I'm sick to my stomach with jealousy right now! You lucky dog! Take lots of pictures!!!

J&B Barrett said...

You dont know how bad I want to be you right now!!!!

Dana Dastrup said...

Funny I am going down on the 14th! Love Lake Powell

Kayla R. said...

ahhh so jealous*

Unknown said...

There are not to many pics of you pregnant but the one I say you look so adorable. Be safe in Powell sweetie and have fun.