My sister Marie got married on Friday. Her special day was wonderful! It was a little rainy so they had to move the wedding inside to my parents house instead of having it outside but it looked fabulous! We are so grateful for this wonderful guy to be in our family! We love you Marie and Cason! Here are a few pictures of the wedding party... (my camera ran out of battery at the temple so these are before the receptionAll the sisters and my mom. (me: supportin the baby bump)
Three handsome boys: Jeremiah, Travis and Brian



8 comments:
she's dating someone right now but i know that there was a time when she was into jeremiah but one of her friends was like it love with him and would have been pissed if she went for him.
She looks beautiful and happy. Wish we could have been there.
OMG!! all your pics are gorgeous:) I am so sad I missed it!! Her dress is beautiful, where did she get it?
Oh your baby bump is ADORABLE!!!
oh! Marie looks so prety. Tell her congrats?
Hey Linds, I just came across your blog, and I love it. I'm so excited for Marie, marriage is the best. You are so beautiful, I love your little baby hump too.
Marie is gorgeous just like the rest of the Burr Girls!! I love the baby bump..I have one myself.:) I wanted to ask you, what's Sarah up to? I'm in town and thought maybe we could catch up or if she was going to go to our 5 year reunion.
she looks amazing! where did you guys get those cardigans, i am in love!
Post a Comment