Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Congratulations sister

Ring the bells and jump for joy beause Sarah Ann Burr is getting married August 7, 2008. I am so excited for her and Jeff! She is gonna be a beautiful bride! Love you mucho Sarah!!!! xoxo

17 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Please tell her congrats from me!! I'm so excited!! Sarah is one of the best girls I have ever met. I actually had a dream last night and she was in it..odd..anyway... I love Sarah so so much!!

Unknown said...

Awesome!! I am so happy for her she deserves such great things. Happy and fun time for your family too.

Emily Frame said...

jeffrey alexander? no freaking way! tell her congrats.

Nakita Ellis said...

Yeah!! Congrats to her! That is VERY exciting!

jenna said...

who is she marrying?! i had NO idea!!! i'm so excited for her. FINALLY!!!

Megano said...

Oh that's so exciting!! Tell her I say congrats!! Who is she marrying? That's so awesome!!! Good for her!

The Clevelands said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait!!! Jeff who? How exciting! Tell her Congrats for me! I can't believe that Julianne is the only Burr girl left!

Ashley said...

What the???!! Yay! And two days before Jake? Oh I wish these people-Jake, Sarah and Chelsea could all coordinate a little better together so that I could be there. JJ mentioned something about this blessed event maybe taking place soon at Marie's reception (your poor parents) but I didn't realize that it would be that soon. That is great.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Are you going to be her flower girl?

Lindsay said...

Sarah is marrying Jeff Alexandar.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

So happy for her!!! That's great!!!

Sarah said...

Lindsay! So glad you left a comment on my blog. I'm glad that I can see what you're up to now. Gotta love blogs. Do you know what you're having yet?

I'm so excited for Sarah! I can't believe you guys are all married- like Marie...oh my goodness! You guys are all so cute. I love the pictures from the wedding. Beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah! Linds me and griffin started a blog and i hope you dont mind that i added you guys to our friends list! :)

Kayla R. said...

WOOO HOOO!!! congrats:)

Lindsey S. said...

How exciting! Tell her congrats!

Lauren Clyde said...

Thats so Great! And quick... But seriously exciting. Man, your parents are gonna break the bank with all the weddings thery're throwing these days :) Along with everyone who's commented, I'm really excited for her.

Nicole said...

Tell her congrats!!!