
Today I watched the kids I nanny for while their parents are out of town. It was the Sundance Kids Festival and was so much fun! There were tons of different booths from baby stuff to jewelry to kids toys. There were also activities like face painting and rock climbing etc. Mia (the girl in the picture) is such a girly-girl. It is ADORABLE! She is a cute princess. Love them! They were some happy kids mixed with hot weather!
Jonah LOVES his m&m's. He was the stickiest I have ever seen him! m&ms, gatorade, chicken, all of his food was on his shirt by the end of the day. Good thing we brought extra clothes for the messy boy :)
Mia decorated this cookie. There were probably 12 different sprinkles and toppings, I am pretty sure she used every single one twice! Now that's what I call a sugar cookie

I tried to get a good picture of the necklace that Mia got at one of the booths. So cute!!!! It had an "m" on one side and on the other side it is a crown. Very cute! Today was a very fun Saturday with the Callister kids!

3 comments:
My cute cousins!!! I'm so glad you nanny for them! They are darling and I know that they love you!
Yup, im glad we finally met and i can now officially rest easy knowing we blog peek at each other!! Talk about beautiful...i don't think pregnancy looked so good ever! SO nice to meet you!!
So fun! I make those necklaces with my mother in law!!! They are very similar!!! And we also make other stuff you will have to check it out!!
Post a Comment