
Who didn't and doesn't love the way that Boys 2 Men sings, "Water Runs Dry", "Ill make love to you" and "end of the road"? Remember the jr. high and high school dances as we rocked back and fourth to these melodies? And don't forget "SNOWBALL" at classic skating, blading hand in hand with your gradeschool sweetheart. Well I am happy to announce that sister Julianne, Trav and I will be attending this blissful event in August. They are coming to the Scera Shell ampitheater and we got tickets next to the stage. I really can't wait and the moment I get into my car tomorrow, on goes the ipod and up goes the volume as I let these boys sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you love Boys 2 Men gimme a woot woot!
(also, I will post pictures of us soon... maybe get a prego picture in there too :)

11 comments:
WOO WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many memories fill my mind and heart while listening to their smooth melodies. Ahhhh boys II men forever!!!
I love that you're going to this! It was so good to see the other day, and let me just say that you looked beautiful! Can you please post a picture of Sarah and Jeff for me?
dido! I totally loved boys 2 men! but you guys are youngins!!! I'm pretty sure I was in high school! Have a blast.
LOL I saw they were coming. Maybe i will see you there.
WOOOT WOOTT!!! I heart B2M.
They rocked my world, and still continue to do so!
That is hillarious about Kinz... how did you go about having her in your car?
LOVE them! Hey have you listened to any "Changes" lately? Everytime I hear it I think of you! Miss you pal!
So i came across your blog on Ashley Burr's. You two are so cute and i love all the pics. I always here updates from Stacia about when your due and all that. How exciting!!!! You look great.
You are funny! and I know this is late but I can't believe Sarah and Jeff are getting married! That is awesome. isn't it weird to think that they have known each other forever and they didn't know it then but now they are getting married. Crazy. Anyway I want to see some pictures! I still can't believe you are going to have a baby I need proof.
I used to listen to their songs in spanish class.
jurare
I love lindsay!!!!
oh yes! im so glad you found me! i am sad i wont be seeing you next semester at school and admiring all your cute outfits! cant wait to see baby pictures!
Post a Comment