Lake Powell was such a blast this year!!!!! It consisted of Sunshine, food, laughs and more. I love my family! Thank you mom and dad for the hard work!
How fun! Look at how gorgeous all you girlies look without makeup and after days in the sun! Not fair! I guess I needed sisters to teach me what to do with my hair while laying out.
Hey Lindsay! Fun fun fun. Love Lake Powell. There are few things better than a week of that lovely sunshine and boating. I hope the pregnancy and everything is going well. You are too adorable!
Looks like SO much fun!!! I miss you too LINDS!!! K- Your pink swimming suit is SO cute!! And you are SO tan! I LOVE SUMMER, AND I LOVE YOU!!! I hope my prego belly is as cute as yours :)
You are a DARLING pregnant lady!! yes I tagged you because its kinda funny, you just go to where you normally add text or pictures and write 5 things that nobody knows about ya.. LOVE YOU ANI!!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
7 comments:
How fun! Look at how gorgeous all you girlies look without makeup and after days in the sun! Not fair! I guess I needed sisters to teach me what to do with my hair while laying out.
Hey Lindsay! Fun fun fun. Love Lake Powell. There are few things better than a week of that lovely sunshine and boating. I hope the pregnancy and everything is going well. You are too adorable!
These pictures are so cute!!! I love your swimsuit! You seriously look so darling Lindsay!!!! How fun that you went to Lake Powell!!!
Looks like SO much fun!!! I miss you too LINDS!!! K- Your pink swimming suit is SO cute!! And you are SO tan! I LOVE SUMMER, AND I LOVE YOU!!! I hope my prego belly is as cute as yours :)
You are a DARLING pregnant lady!! yes I tagged you because its kinda funny, you just go to where you normally add text or pictures and write 5 things that nobody knows about ya.. LOVE YOU ANI!!
By the way I am logged in as Kaila, this is BONNIE
You are the most addorable pregers mom I've ever seen! You are such a doll. We need to do something before you have that baby!
Post a Comment