Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Lake Powell





14 comments:

K. Crisler said...

Glad you see that you guys are back! Tell Travis to get his PS3 back ASAP before it ruints my marriage... JK! It looks like you had lots of fun.

Jene and Megan said...

Look at you sporting the hottest baby bump..EVER!! Besides mine, of course. You guys looked like you had a blast! I miss you Burr girls...I really do!

brit said...

That looks like a total blast! I love powell it is the trip I look forward to most out of the year. not quite as carefree with 2 toddlers, but a different fun!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you had such a great time. You look so pretty pregnant.

Prina Family said...

What a beautiful prego woman you are! You look soooo hot! haha that was probably so fun spending time with family and relaxing!

Karly said...

linds, you have the cutest prego belly in your darling red swim suit! miss you

Lindsey S. said...

Gotta love lake powell!

The Staffieri Family said...

What a fun trip! Cason said it was a blast. You look darling, by the way! Good luck with the pregnancy.

heather telford photography said...

im jealous!! looked so fun!! your so cute pregnant!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

looks like your family is growing....with all the hubbies on board! You guys tan like gypsies!

Megano said...

Oh HOW fun!!! That swim suit is SO freakin cute! You're such a cute prego girly....where did you get that swim suit? Glad you had fun!

Megano said...

Well I'll just be happy if I can fit into the biggest size when I'm preggers... so cute!

The Reichmans said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I think we are going at the end of the summer-it may be interesting with Ryan coming along...

Tab & Nate said...

You look great being prego! I hope I can look half as good when my time comes!