skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Look at those bad boys danglin from my ears... I regret wearing them (the few times I did) because they are about 3 pounds per earring and have now damaged my lobe making a slash in my ear instead of just a hole. They have slowly sliced my ear. Why you may ask that I am posting this comment to my blog? Because I was going through my earrings this morning and never wear half of them, because my ears are going to rip soon if I do. Whats a girl to do???? I LOVE EARRINGS! Plastic surgery may be in the near future in sinchin up this problem. (he he)
5 comments:
I remember those earings :o) And I realize I haven't seen you wear them forever. Ouch, that sounds painful... I got ur message last night btw about Comfort on SYTYCD. I was bugged too! But I really loved the hip hop routine she did with Twitch. I don't think she's going to be around much longer... cross our fingers! Love you.
I had a pair too that killed my ears!! but it never stretched them out thank goodness!! ouch!!
I got the green shirt from that funny Urban Wear store by DownEast and Albertsons.....they have some cute things...and some UGLY things! buy hey they might still have it? I got it forever ago! Hey about your poor ears.....Yeah I have so many earrings I never wear for the same reason! BEAUTY IS PAIN! BEAUTY IS PAIN!
No worries, I've been sporting a slit rather than cute little hole on only one of my ears! At least yours are probably even. By the way, you look gorgeous in the picture! I hope your pregnancy is going well!
You really crack me up.
Post a Comment