Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My 1st Tag

My sister in law Lauren tagged me and I thought it looked like fun. It is the google tag:
Some of my favorite things:
My husband Travis
Family
Sunshine

Baby Lotion and soft skin


Babies and kids


Make-Up

Places I want to visit:


FIJI
Tahiti

Eugene Oregon (Trav's Mission)


New York

Italy

Favorite food that I can't live without:



Ice-Cream!!!!!

Grapes

Water


Of course... CafeRio salads

Favorite Places:




Lake Powell

Jamaica


Utah



Anywhere with a beach :)

Nicknames I've had:





Lizard
First Job:





Good ol' Hogi Yogi
College Major:





Public Relations
Concerts I've been to:




Spice Girls

Backstreet Boys


Tim and Faith


Dashboard Confessional



I now tag ALL OF YOU!!!!!


2 comments:

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Eugene huh? Come...Come! Its 45 minutes from me!
It is such a great place.

Melissa said...

So cute!! I totally agree with you on the lotion, sunshine, and visiting Italy. Church was fun today, but we really should hang out outside of church. We are so lame. Lets do a bbq soon and then go out for ice cream. I definitely think the boys need a break from studying too!!