Sunday, July 13, 2008

My new obsession!

I am a bareminerals user and am all about the mineral make-up. While in Florida we went shopping and I passed the Micabella mineral make-up kiosk and started playing with the different colors. I think they sell it in our malls but they are all shimmery and rich! You can user them in lip gloss, nail polish, lotion and also get them wet for a richer look. I bought the neutrals stack and I will use every color! It looks so good for summer and gives plenty of glimmer on those sunkissed cheeks! Check it out:

5 comments:

Lauren Clyde said...

My sister Victoria is coveting my micabella... I'm glad I bought mine too!!

Lindsey S. said...

It's good to see you updated. I love your no no list for flying. We may be flying to california in a couple weeks and I will make sure to not do and do do things you did. You are adorable. Your trip looked like a blast. I am very jeolous!

Tab & Nate said...

You are so cute! Thanks for the advice I will have to check it out!!

Prina Family said...

You are too beautiful! That looks like so much fun. I havent gone on a cool vacation in sooo long! Good job on posting so many pictures!

heather telford photography said...

Lindsay (olsen) Field did it for me! She has a business.. she will totally design you one just leave her a comment and she will tell you what she charges!! :)