Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Trip to Florida

Trav and I at the animal safari

This was right outside our room. There are water ways lined with million dollar homes with yahts parked in front. Some homes were as much as 20 million and their yahts were double that. It was insane! Houses were beautiful and it was very neat to see. Some people with homes there were the owner of the Miami Dolphins, Blockbuster guy, taco bell guy etc. One guy had a home just for super bowl parties. Lame!


More water ways. They call it the Venice of the United States.

Trav and I at dinner.


Here is my sister in law Traci and I. We are both due in October. She is due about two weeks before me. We had the same suits on!

6 comments:

The Reichmans said...

It looks like you guys had a really good time-I can't believe all of those houses. I love your hair in all the pictures-you always look beautiful!

Jene and Megan said...

Yay, I loved your updates! I laughed at your airplane "no-nos" because I too flew recently and my feet swelled (even in my sneakers). Luckily, I had a better experience but I know what you are talking about! You are such a beautiful pregnant woman!!!

Brandon and Katie said...

Linds! Isn't Florida great? Thanks for the tips- i'll remember them when I'm pregnant. I think Ft. L. is a few hours from us. But I definitely agree- i love the humidity. My skin loved leaving Utah and coming back here. It gets re-hydrated! I'm glad you had fun. You're so cute!!! Your little babe is going to be darling.

Heather said...

I don't know what you're talking about when you say you hate to be prego in a swimsuit. You look beautiful!

The Miller's said...

Ah I am so Jealous that you got to vacation to Florida! You look dead sexy in your prego swimsuit! I loved being prego in the summer! I sported a two-piece every chance I got, even though I got way funny looks! Your swimsuits are so adorable, where did you get them?

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, your the most beautiful girl I know and you look so good being pregnant. If I look as half as you when I'm pregnant I will be the luckiest woman in the world!