Sunday, August 31, 2008

:(

Been sick :(



Travis and I have been sick all weekend. I was feeling okay this morning but a fever has crept back on me. The gloomy day that the holiday brings tomorrow and my husband working all day my day will consist of watching this for the second time this weekend and lots of naps and fluids.



4 comments:

Shannon said...

oh not fun being sick when you are Prego!! We have still NOT seen that show, i will have to check it out, it looks Hilarious!

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Lindsey! I am sorry you guys are sick and we missed you at the campout! Let me know if you need anything! You blog is so cute and you are so beautiful!

Jene and Megan said...

Get better!!

Kensie said...

Oh my goodness, I have been sick all week plus now this one too, I feel for you girl. Starting with flu then into bronchitis and last but not least a little strep throat to go with it