The time finally came. Since May Julianne and I had been eagerly awaiting Boys 2 Mens arrival. We got there and found our seats (second row on floor) and could not wait to enjoy the show!
When we sat down this is what was smack dab in front of our faces :(. This massive speaker. We were not going to let the box of loud noises that stung our ear drums every time noise came through ruin our night!
After the first couple performances from random people there was a small intermission and lan and I got sad. We wanted the boys to make their way out pronto!!!!
WARNING:
My camera did not take any good pictures in the dark but here's what I got:
Here is the young one singing right our way when he came out! This happened a few times through out the concert :)
blurry pic but there is all 3!
They sang all of our favorites and more! We were singing so loud. I think I overdid it being pregnant/dancing/screaming and clapping! I was sore the next day :) haha
Julianne was able to reach up and grab his hand. :)
It was a sold out show and the crowd of Orem UT was amazing! The boys were very pleased and said they will make sure to come back to Orem someday. Anybody up for the next concert???
AMAZING!

6 comments:
You know I was with you in spirit right? So jealous of you guys... I would have been right up there with you belting out "on bended knee"! So many classics!!! You and Lannie look like twins for sure!
So sad I missed that! I must live in a hole with my children - didn't hear or know they were coming until they had gone and left. Glad you guys had a good time!
My sisters went to that concert:) They said it was awesome!!! I was sad I couldn't go bt I am glad yu two had FUN!
Excited for your baby shower and to see you!!
No way. I can't believe these guys resurrected. Lucky girl, your baby is going to come out right for you having gone to this concert.
that looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment