There is this company called B.Y.O.G (bring your own gown). Tori Spelling wore this number when she gave birth to her baby girl on her show. I looked it up because I thought it would be way cute to be able to bring my own gown to hospital. I would totally get this but it is $95! $95 for a hospital gown????? Wish it were cheaper...Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Cute Idea!
There is this company called B.Y.O.G (bring your own gown). Tori Spelling wore this number when she gave birth to her baby girl on her show. I looked it up because I thought it would be way cute to be able to bring my own gown to hospital. I would totally get this but it is $95! $95 for a hospital gown????? Wish it were cheaper...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
hahah! I saw that episode too and loved it! I would definatly not pay $95 though. But it is way cute! I love you!
Only you would try to be fashionable in the hospital while giving birth!!! I looked like a complete wreck! You totally have the pregnancy glow Linds and you look beautiful!
xoxo
i'm totally doing this!!! :) kate made her very own and i'm going to have her help me. it was darling! PINK!
That's so cute! I wish I had $95 to just drop on a hospital gown!!
Cute gown. Nothing looks more hospital authentic than the good ol' gown though. You look glamorous in anything!
hi lindsey!
Its been so long since weve talked (like a week) but you and travis look like your having a blast! I totally love your blog! Its crazy I have been up all night blogging and I cant believe I found yours. Its so cool to see what you are up to. Have a sweet rest of your summer.
love Ted
haha! i didnt know what you were talking about when you commented on my blog, until i just saw teds comment! HAHA sorry, Ted thinks he is so funny to comment under my name, and loves to make fun of bloggers! ha
This is a way cute idea but wearing that ugly hospital gown is part of the whole child birthing experience...right?
Linds...I totally thought about this too b/c the ones at the hospital are so sad looking - I swear they wash everyone out and November + washed out + already super pale = ugly! So, I still haven't figured out what to do!
Is it bad that I love her show....i don't know it is bad that i stay up late and watch while my husband is long gone!! The gown was adorable....lets not pretend that your mom couldnt wipe one of those up! I love it...By the way, how are you? You look awesome.
Megan
Post a Comment