It seemed like so far away that my sister Marie and her hubby would be moving to California. The day has come and they have packed up their apartment and will leave at 8 a.m. to sunny California. It is a little weird for our tight-knit family to have someone move out of state but I know she will enjoy it. Cason's family lives there and I know they will take good care of her :). I will miss her but I am looking forward to her quarterly visits (as well as visits from us). I love you Marie and Cason and good luck!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! How are you feeling? Do you know if you are having a girl or a boy? Love you
hey linds! Yup it's me! except I'm Emily Stembridge now! Well, ok, technically I'm still Emily Bybee, cuz I'm lazy and haven't changed my name. But yea, How are you? You're pregnant?! That is Awesome! what is it? What are you going to name it? when are you due? haha. A few questions...
aww...thank you for the shout out!! That's so nice! We will miss you too, but can't wait to see you and the new babe in October. um...will you please take that picture off? You know which one I'm talking about! Thanks! Love you guys! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment