Thursday, August 7, 2008

They tied the knot

Sarah and Jeff were married today (I posted my pictures backwards so I will start with the wedding luncheon.) Their day was perfect! Even with the rain and humidity it all turned out beautiful! They both looked so happy. Here they are cutting the cake. They had their luncheon up at beautiful Sundance.

Feeding eachother

Trav and I. I loved their colors. They were navy, and a bright rose pink.


Cutiest glasses ever! The rims are coated with bright pink sprinkles. They dipped the cups in water and then dipped in sprinkles and they just dried to the cups.

Beautiful flower centerpieces that my mom did herself! She is so talented at weddings... she has kind of had to be with 4 weddings in 3 years :)


Handsome!

More flowers up close...

There is the Alexandar couple walking out of the Provo temple! They both had big smiles as they were greeted by family and friends.

Sisters awaiting the couple's exit


I love this picture of Sarah! First of all it shows her dress and the beautiful detail and she looks so happy!

Fun decorations at luncheon. The place looked super neat!


More flowers by mi madre!

Congrats Sarah and Jeff! Now they are off to Cancun...

15 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

weddings are so fun! Sarah looks so pretty. I always remember seeing her at The Gap..haha. Cancun? I'm super jealous!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How cute!!! That's where we had our dinner. I love Sundance. they looked darling! It looks like it was such a beautiful day. Lindsay you look so so cute!!!

Heather said...

It was a gorgeous wedding, and Sarah looked beautiful and so happy. I'm so excited for her.

missy said...

I'm glad that you found my blog. You are so cute. I have a blog so I can stalk, so welcome to my stalking page. ha

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever. How far along are you? You are darling....

Nakita Ellis said...

Congrats to the cute couple! They look SO happy!!

Lindsay, you are gorgeous, I wish I had your skin it is so flawless and pretty!! P.S. I really want to see you before you have that baby of yours. And of course after!!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

such cute pictures! She looked beautiful!

ps I love your navy dress! Hello cute prego lady.

Nakita Ellis said...

Linds your skin may be extra gorgeous because of pregnancy, but it has always been BEAUTIFUL and I've always wanted it :) You're lucky that pregnancy makes your skin even prettier, it just makes mine nasty and break out! Oh the joys!!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Thanks! I am coming in September so we will have to get together with everyone... you look so cute and your hair... holy cow it is beautiful!

Jene and Megan said...

What a beautiful and fun wedding!! Sarah looked absolutely radiant and I loved how she went short with the dress. How cute!

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

That looks like it was so fun! You look beautiful, and so do your sisters! I love Sarah's dress! That is really fun! The glasses are cool too!
Love ya

Lauren Clyde said...

I loved these pictures! your mom is amazaing with arrangments. Sarah looks so classy and Beautiful! I bet she's so happy. Especially since they're probably in Cancun by now! luckies.

The Hille's said...

Congrats to Sarah and Jeff! Being married is the best! She looked beautiful. Your mom is super woman, 4 wedding in 3 years!

The Staffieri Family said...

I love the colors and all the fun little details. What a great wedding. Sarah looks amazing. I love her dress! You Burr girls are so beautiful!

Tab & Nate said...

So beautiful!! Loved the shorter wedding dress she wore. Don't see that too often!

Rachel and Todd said...

Cute! I'm so happy for them. Your hair is so pretty! You're lucky to have thick AND silky hair. Good combo.